More than forty-five years of experience bring you photos that are more than just getting the picture. Ray's photos elicit a mood, a feeling, an aura. They grab the excitment, the enthusiasm, the love.
They capture the emotion.
Maine - What a great place to pursue nature photography! The coastline, the lakes and rivers, and the rolling mountains truly set Maine apart. Although the growing season is short, Maine also hosts a bouquet of wildflowers each year.
From his studio near Portland, Maine, Ray brings his expertise to all southern Maine and parts of New Hampshire and Massachusetts. The studio, in North Yarmouth, is equipped to satisfy most photographic requests, and it provides a comfortable and convenient alternative when the Maine weather turns nasty. But Maine's natural beauty is what appeals to natives and visitors alike. So Ray will arrange your photo session at whatever location has emotional meaning to you.
Portrait photography is the art of capturing personality of the subject and the emotion that shows that personality to the world. At Ray Coyle Photography that subject could be:
- A high school senior looking for a yearbook photo;
- A couple celebrating an engagement, an anniversary, or a new addition to the family;
- A family documenting a memorable vacation, a long awaited reunion, or simply a milestone in the family legacy;
- A child whose proud mother wants to decorate the home with wall art to look at every day and remember the fleeting joys of childhood;
- A pet owner requesting pictures of their companion alone or with family members;
- An agency that needs business portraits for their company cards or brochures;
- A firm requiring corporate portraits for the annual report;
- An entertainer who recognizes that current headshots are critical to career success
Working with people and pets is what Ray finds most rewarding. He enjoys meeting subjects and discovering their personality while helping them relax and feel at ease. This is what makes these photo sessions easy and enjoyable for both subject and photographer. Allowing people to be themselves and show their emotion creates the environment for a successful session. When friends and relatives see the photos they often say "Yes! I know that expression. That's perfect."
Ray's product photography has helped local craftsmen and established businesses advertise their goods effectively in magazines and on the internet. He understands that your products must be shown in an attractive manner and in a setting that further enhances the product image and stirs the emotions of your target audience.
Let's capture your emotion